LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

How do i make an appointment city ca ss office

Customer Question

how do i make an appointment for redwood city ca ss office
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

It is no possible to make an appointment at your local office through any online system. You can schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment by:

• Calling social security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****) between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday; or
  • Contacting your local social security office.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug