LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.

Im hoping you can help me.I am gonna be 60 in Oct and my

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** im hoping you can help me.I am gonna be 60 in Oct and my husband is gonna be 84 in April,my question is can I get early S.S SO I CAN BE HOME WITH HIM? He is getting Alzheimers and needs my help. He took a bad fall and hit his head and now mind wise he has gotten worse.I cannot get him to a doctor and I don't know what to do.I want him home and not in a nurseing home.....Please guide me!!!!!
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.

Good morning Debbie,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Unless you are legally disabled and thereby eligible for social security disability, it is not possible for you to retire and get any social security retirement benefit until you reach at least 62 years old. Age 62 IS deemed early social security retirement and it is not possible to get it any earlier.

I understand that you may be disappointed by the Answer you received, as it was not particularly favorable to your situation. Had I been able to provide an Answer which might have given you a successful legal outcome, it would have been my pleasure to do so.

If you have additional questions, you may of course reply back to me and I will be happy to continue to assist you further until your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

Would you please take a moment to positively rate my service to you based on the understanding of the law I provided by clicking on the rating stars---three stars or more. It is that easy. That is the way I am compensated for having helped you.

Thank you in advance. I wish you the best in your future,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.

Good afternoon,

Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you? In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.

If I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,