Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

What do I need to do to claim these benefts, What do you

Customer Question

What do I need to do to claim these benefts
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: What do you need to know? I just read about these benefits and would like to know how to obtain them.
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: my age is 79 and my husband is 84
JA: Our top Retirement Accountant is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Retirement Accountant in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Retirement Accountant until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.You are speaking about HR 1314 that goes into effect on May 1, 2016. There has been a lot of misinformation out there regarding this change. It is not a magical lump sum that has to be elected. At your age it will not affect you in the least bit. The change only deals with the spousal benefit and the file and suspend and the restricted benefit. Again, neither affects you so rest easy and don't worry about this change, your benefits will not be decreased.Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.