Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney

When children receive money because of a disabled parent

Customer Question

When children receive money because of a disabled parent what can you use the social security money for? ex. can you save it or use it for college?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.Social Security does not limit you on what you use the funds on. The parent can let the children choose or even spend it on expenses. There is no limit and you are free to spend it as you choose.Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?