dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Why does a man named Fritz keep writing that there are

Customer Question

why does a man named Fritz Gerald keep writing that there are thousands of dollars in benefits we social security recipients may miss out May 1, 2016. He states there ismuch to be gained by asking a social security agent a six word question and that we could be missing out on thousands of potential benefits. Please help me with this question because his advertizement goes on and on about losing benefits if action is not taken by May 1.
I feel this is probably inaccurate information but have not be able to determine this.
Please help me as this is causing me great apprehension. Thanking you for your time
Deborah
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 10 months ago.

Hi, Deborah, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply. I can provide you an understandable explanation of what is going on on 5/1 but also why "6 words" is rhertoric to make sales.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i can see that you are replying
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
when i was entering question it was 2:00am
came back to computer at 11:00

Yes, Deborah, I responded at around 7 am and you didn't get back to me til noon. As you can imagine, contributing time here is not a full time endeavor as I have a law office to run, so thank you for understanding that I did not sit here and wait, but move on to other obligations. I am looking forward to assisting you!

That said, let's get to your post:

"why does a man named Fritz Gerald keep writing that there are thousands of dollars in benefits we social security recipients may miss out May 1, 2016. ------- Because he is likely trying to sell something to you, such as an e-book, etc.

"He states there ismuch to be gained by asking a social security agent a six word question and that we could be missing out on thousands of potential benefits. -------- THere is no 6 worded question, no. But, for some people, yes, IF they were planning on filing and suspending benefits so that their spouse could do so, and IF they are of full retirement age before 5/1, they will want to proactively take that file and suspend action before 5/1. If this is not something they can do, due to not being of FRA, or not having or anticipating dependents on their work record, it will have no bearing whatsoever.

Please help me with this question because his advertizement goes on and on about losing benefits if action is not taken by May 1.
I feel this is probably inaccurate information but have not be able to determine this. -------- He is definitely hawking his wares, but, to see if this effects you in any way, I am happy to review that with you.

1) How old are you?

2) Are you collecting Social Security benefits?

3) Do you have a spouse and if so, how old is he/she?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please stop any further contact and do not charge my card any more money, i was of the understanding the charge would be only $40 and see on my phone an additional $10.00.
I see an offer of more money for more time and feel this is way to continue my participation in your charging me. This upsets me to no end and I demand this Website not charge me any further costs as I am not interested in these services.
Stop and desist!!
Deborah Narro

So sorry Deborah, I have no direct connection with your arrangement with the site company and, of course, have been here merely gratis, for you, answering your question. I have certainly not been paid. That said, could you kindly click on your customer service button? They can fix any erroneous payment, and will happily do so. I am sure of it.

Be well, and don't worry!

Sincerely,

Stephanie O. Joy, Esq.

Social Security attorney