dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I'm questioning something that is to be removed from social

Customer Question

I'm questioning something that is to be removed from social security. I am married and collecting social security.what is the six word request to immediately raise my income by an extra $1329 a month? Also, my husband is on social security would he be eligible for the $s.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know.
JA: Our top Retirement Accountant is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Retirement Accountant in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Retirement Accountant until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 8 months ago.

That is a hoax. Would you like an explanation of where it came from and who it effects?