dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

How can I obtain my social security documentation that is

Customer Question

How can I obtain my social security documentation that is sent yearly. I did not get one this year. My name is Patricia *******. I relocated to ************, Virginia.

Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon Patricia,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I wanted to let you know that I will be working on an answer for you.. Please give me a few minutes to complete my answer and get it posted to you. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you referring to the annual award letter you get telling you about your planned benefits for the year, or the SSA-1099 tax document for your taxes?

Doug