dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

L. Stevenson, # 223-74-1775, and I need to find out my three

Customer Question

My name is***** , ####-##-####, and I need to find out my three ( ?) years of highest earnings for my financial advisor . I have tried to ascertain this information four times by phone and have not received someone from your office who can help me . Please get in touch with me .
Thank you,
Michael L. Stevenson
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon Michael,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. I can assist you in getting this information though.

1. What does your adviser plan to do with your 3 highest years of earnings? Your 3 highest years are typically meaningless.

2. I do not work for social security. You are aware that you have posted a question on JustAnswer, are you not?

Doug