Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

Need a ssa-1099 carpenter ss325-34-9319

Customer Question

need a ssa-1099 for waltraude carpenter ss***-**-****
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

IN the meantime, let me respond to your inquiry:

OK, only you can retrieve that, for your own security, you can go right online to http://ssa.gov/myaccount

From there, create a PASSWORDed account

Once you have created it, you can log in and retrieve your 1099 for 2015 (as well as other docs, should you need).

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gottenanything less, please reply back, I amhappy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!