Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

My wife and I have misplaced our social security tax forms

Customer Question

My wife and I have misplaced our social security tax forms how/what do we need to do to get replacements?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

That said, yes, f you go to http://ssa.gov/myaccount you can create a passworded account.

You each must do this separately.

Log in and there you can download your 1099 as well as other helpful documents, such as annual earnings statement, benefits verification letter, etc. You can also report change of address, new direct deposit info, etc.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gottenanything less, please reply back, I amhappy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!