dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My social security payments were reduced due to an increased

Customer Question

My social security payments were reduced due to an increased adjusted gross income increase in 2014.
the reason for the increase of income was a owner held first mortgage that went unpaid and had to be foreclosed on with a huge loss to me.
A deed in lieu of foreclosure was just signed and I finally got the property back. Is their any way I can show all my documentation and receive the full payments of social security that were taken away from me??
The reduced payments started on 1/1/15 and are still being continued.
My name is
Bernard *. ****
ssn **********
email *******@*****.***
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon Bernard,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How does one suffer a huge loss and still show an increase in AGI related to the same incident?

2. Woo foreclosed on a first mortgage?

3. How are you related to all of this?

4. Are you under 66 and receiving an early retirement benefit or an early survivor benefit?

Doug

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Doug
I have visited the social security office and had all my questions answered.
I did not use your services and wish to have my charges returned to me. Also if I am in any sort of monthly plan I want it cancelled.
thanx
bernard *****