Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

Isaw on facebook, that you could get 2 extra cecks amonth,

Customer Question

isaw on facebook, that you could get 2 extra cecks amonth, if you signed up before the end of april. tell me more about this.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 9 months ago.

It is actually false. However, there has been legal changes that prevent certain strategies for filing for your benefits. Would you like to learn of them?

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gottenanything less, please reply back, I amhappy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!