LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

Do you help people sign up security?

Customer Question

Do you help people sign up for social security?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Judy,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I can lead you to getting signed up for your social security retirement benefits. You can even do so online. All you need to do is fill out the application online and you will begin to receive benefits on a date that you tell them you want to begin.

You can apply online for your Social Security Retirement Benefit or a Spouse Benefit at this site: http://www.ssa.gov/retirement/about.htm

You can apply for your social security retirement benefit up to 3 months in advance.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug