LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I need to report the death of my wife, Norma Elise Parham on

Customer Question

I need to report the death of my wife, Norma Elise Parham on December 8, 2015 who was drawing benefits on my #***-**-****.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry for your loss. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

While social security is often notified of a person's death by the funeral home operator, in the event that it is not done by the funeral director, anyone may notify social security by calling them at 1-***-***-****, or by going to your local social security office.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug