LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I need to report the death of my wife, Norma Elise Parham on

Customer Question

I need to report the death of my wife, Norma Elise Parham on December 8, 2015 who was drawing benefits on my #***-**-****.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry for your loss. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

While social security is often notified of a person's death by the funeral home operator, in the event that it is not done by the funeral director, anyone may notify social security by calling them at 1-***-***-****, or by going to your local social security office.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug