dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My Social Security Checks have been missing a year now. What

Customer Question

My Social Security Checks have been missing for over a year now. What should I do in order to get the money they owe me?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What do you mean your benefit has been missing? Why is it missing? What did social security tell you?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help?

In order for me to assist you I need to to your respond to my earlier request for additional information.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Doug