Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I am inundated with ads on the Internet to get more from

Customer Question

I am inundated with ads on the Internet to get more from social security administration by filling out more paperwork. Is this true and how do I accomplish it.
Leo Minervini ###-##-####
Age 79 and have been collecting since age 63
I can visit the SSA in New Bern, NC if necessary
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 9 months ago.

Hi Leo, no it it not true in your instance. The new law actually does not provide anyone with additional benefits, but it takes away certain benefits options for some people (but not you, mostly those under 70). The ads you see are from scamsters trying to convince there is something you are missing that you should pay for an ebook for, or an article, but it is untrue.

lf you have any specific questions on this (the new law that eliminates filing strategies for some younger folks), please let me know and I am happy to explain further.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gottenanything less, please reply back, I amhappy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!