dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My mother has a property in the state of Ohio which is a

Customer Question

My mother has a property in the state of Ohio which is a rental property. We have a lease option agreement on this property which has been in a revocable trust for over 12 years. Now the tenant would like to exercise their option to purchase. My mother is in an assisted living facility and has a primary residence in florida for homestead exemption. I am the trustee of the trust and will be handling the sell. My mother gets a Medicaid waiver for help in assisting with the assisted living expense. When we sell this property? Can she use this money to upgrade property, and put on current primary residence mortgage in florida? Also, I have a personal services contract which I would like to finally receive some income once the sale takes place?
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 months ago.

Good afternoon Donna,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I just want my answer do not want to pay additional amount
Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 months ago.

Good morning Donna,

I apologize, but I believe that it was you who asked for the phone call. I agreed to assist you only because it was to be done by phone. Your mother's pending financial situation is quite complex because of strict Medicaid issues and the answer to your questions is not conducive to being written out----at least without a lengthy back and forth discussion of the facts, future factual issues possible and a history of your mother's assets.

If you do not want to pay the minimal amount for a phone call I will certainly accept your decision, but I will also opt out of the question.

Let me know if you still insist on an answer written here and I will be happy to opt out and open the question up for others.

Doug