Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I am single over 60 retired and draw social security,what

Customer Question

I am single over 60 retired and draw social security,what can you do for me to help me get more money, and is there any number you can call to ask guestion name w michael gardner ,*****@******.***,e mail phone520(###) ###-####
JA: Hi Michael gardner. The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Are you ready to speak with the Retirement Accountant now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Retirement Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

If you are disabled, you can contact Social Security Administration ("SSA") to apply for Supplemental Security Income ("SSI") to see if you would qualify for additional benefits. You may also contact your State's Department of Transitional Assistance (welfare department) to see if you may qualify for additional benefits. Click here for information on how to apply for SSI:

https://www.ssa.gov/disabilityssi/ssi.html

I cannot call any number for you because I cannot assist you outside of this forum.

I u for