dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

How much do I get in SOcial Security?

Customer Question

How much do I get in SOcial Security?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you receiving social security benefits yet?

2. What is your age?

Doug

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
61
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good evening Charles,

3. Are you receiving a survivor benefit or a disability benefit?

4. When you ask how much are you getting, what do you mean? As you get a payment each month you must know what amount that benefit payment is---so what information are you seeking?

3. Are you asking for your annual Benefit Statement, or maybe the SSA-1099 that you need to do your taxes?

It simply isn't clear what you are asking me to provide to you. If you get a social security payment every month, obviously you MUST know how much you are getting---so I must believe that you are trying to ask something different.

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Doug