Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

What do I need in order to change bank statements. I changed

Customer Question

What do I need in order to change bank statements. I changed banks and have a new bank. I need to know what I need in order to change accounts to my new bank.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

The easiest way to do this is online but you will need to have a "my social security account". If you already are receiving benefits, you can create a my Social Security account or log into your already existing account and change your address online. You can change it via the My Profile Tab on "my Social Security". In addition, you can decide when your change of address will take effect. You can also call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****) to change it. The 1-800 number can have a long wait time so you can also call your local Social Security branch. See link fto set up or log into the "my social security" account: https://www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount/

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied.

Just following up, do you have any further questions?