How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephanie O Joy, Esq Your Own Question
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 13326
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Stephanie O Joy, Esq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are preparing our joint income tax return. My wife has

Customer Question

We are preparing our joint income tax return. My wife has lost her 2015 1099.
Can /will you send us a duplicate?
Her Soc Sec and address info is;
Joan S. Taylor
13229 W. Beechwood Dr.
Sun City West, AZ 85375
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 10 months ago.

The SSA requires that she either call the local office, or the national number at(###) ###-####to request, OR, if she wants, she can go to:

From there she is invited to create a passworded account, login, and download her 1099.