LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I am looking copy of the last letter you sent to me

Customer Question

I am looking for a copy of the last letter you sent to me
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You are not communicating with the social security administration. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

However, if you tell me what specific letter you are asking about I may be able to assist you.

Doug

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ss say they sent a letter to me explaining why my money was terminated
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

I can't help you with that as that is not a document that you have access to online. You will need to contact social security directly either by calling the social security administration toll-free at 1-***-***-****, or by going to your local social security office.

Doug