dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I am almost 70 and I am seeing people say I am not drawing

Customer Question

I am almost 70 and I am seeing people say I am not drawing my full benefits what do I do to increase my income
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: They are saying I only have 2 months to do this but I cant find out what to do
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Retirement Accountant now?
Customer: am I talking to some one with social securtity and are they with S.S>
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Retirement Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 12 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

How do people know what you are drawing? Are you telling them? Or are you only reading blurbs on the internet from unknown sources?

I am very familiar with the new law that has passed, which is causing quite a stir due to much misinformation being spouted by entities trying to scare people into buying expensive books and articles on how to "increase your income." Is this what you'd like to review with me?