LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

Where do I get the form that I need to apply of Medicare?

Customer Question

Where do I get the form that I need to apply for Part B of Medicare?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon Rosemary,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

If you already have Medicare Part A and wish to sign up for Medicare Part B only, please complete form CMS40-B, Application for Enrollment in Medicare - Part B (Medical Insurance), and take or mail it to your local Social Security office. Here is a direct link to the form: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/CMS-Forms/CMS-Forms/Downloads/CMS40B-E.pdf

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug