Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I did not receive my end of year social security information

Customer Question

I did not receive my end of year social security information for filing my taxes. We have had a problem with the post office in Seattle of them not delivering things like insurance notices, magazines and now the information for filing my taxes. Please advise what to do. my phone number is(###) ###-#### I don't know if it is appropriate to list my social security number. Thank You, ***** *****
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 9 months ago.

Hi Richard, no, please don't list your SS#. This is a public forum and not the SSA.

My name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

For the quickest copy of your 1099, you can go to http://ssa.gov/myaccount

There you can create a passworded account that allows you to download your 1099 (as well as other documents).

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!