LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

My SS# is 561-88-6305. How much money will I qualify age

Customer Question

my SS# *****###-##-#### ***** much money will I qualify for at age 66?...and Age 70.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Because your social security information is private, financial information, only you and social security have direct access to the information that you are asking for. However, I can show you how to get the information you need, as well as much more information related to your social security account, in about 15 minutes from the privacy of your home or office. Let me explain.

You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit at 66 and at 70, and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug