dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I did not receive my benefits check on the second Wednesday

Customer Question

I did not receive my benefits check on the second Wednesday of February as I have done for years. Leah **** ******* *******. What is wrong?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 9 months ago.
Hi:I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me Please let me know if you want to continue, or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.Thank you,Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Close questions. Found answer myself.