Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

What do I have to do to increase my monthly checks? what do

Customer Question

What do I have to do to increase my monthly checks ?
what do I have to do to increase my monthly check. lots of things going round& round.
Understand a Social Security office can not help-Stories you can get over $5000. ETC.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

OK, I have to tell you, I'd not being buying any "big black book" or anything else they are trying to hawk on you. Ever since Congress and Obama passed the recent law effecting SOME aspects of some peoples SS opportunities, the misinformation has been flying, and selling, at the consumers' expense.

If you would like, I can run through some questions with you to see if any of the new law effects you. Mind you, it increases NO ONE's checks. It only eliminates some kinds of benefits for some people, for some period of time. It ADDS nothing to anybody's monthly checks. That said, I can go over your specifics to see if you have something you could be filing for that is otherwise going away under this new law. If you would like me to do that with you, let me know.

And also let me know your age please and what kind of benefit you are currently receiving.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" ifyou want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Urgent!

Hello again. It is period end -Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because itis the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:

1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR

2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.

If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receive credit from the Site for contributing our time here!

Sincerely,

Stephanie O. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional