Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

Ravier brule
, yes i need my work story from ss really

Customer Question

ravier brule
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes i need my work history from ss really fast. my co. is putting employees out as of 04/01/16. can you help? MY SS# *****###-##-####DOB 02/22/1950.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Social Security Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 10 months ago.

Are you looking for your earnings, or the exact details of who you worked for, when, and their address? I.e why do you need it?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
EARNINGS ONLY!!!!!!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
WIND FALL PROFIT ELIMANATION WILL WIPE OUT MY SS OK?

Thank you. ***** apologize for the delay - the fact that you responded never showed up in my inbox. But here I am now, and thank you for your patience.

OK, you can go to http://ssa.gov/myaccount.

From there, you can create a passworded account that gains you access to several private/confidential SS information concerning you and your work record.

You will want to dowload your Annual SS earnings statement - that will show you what the SSA has you down for having earned and paid SS taxes on, that you submitted in your federal tax returns to the IRS from the time you started working long ago.

I hope this helps! My goal is toprovide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, Iam happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, shouldyou have legal questions. Be sure tostart future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" ifyou want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Urgent!

Hello again. Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because it is the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:

1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR

2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.

If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receive credit from the Site for contributing our time here!

Sincerely,

Stephanie O. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional