dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

How can I know if I am eligible to receive some of the

Customer Question

How can I know if I am eligible to receive some of the benefits which I might be able to grandfather into my present SS
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Rose,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 30 years and I handle social security issues.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. I'm not clear as to what you are asking about. Can you be a bit more specific as to what you are referring to?

2. What is your present age?

3. Are you receiving social security benefits yet? If so, what benefit?

4. Are you perhaps referring to the recent changes in the social security law that have so many people confused?

Doug