LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I need a 2015 Social Security Benefits Worksheet-Lines 20a

Customer Question

I need a 2015 Social Security Benefits Worksheet-Lines 20a and 20b. Where can I obtain one? I have searched online but can find only the 2014.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good morning Mamye,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I can provide you with the form covering the 2015 Social Security benefits. Here is a link to the form: http://taxmap.ntis.gov/taxmap/instr/i1040gi-009.htm#w24811v03

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug