Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I checked yesterday to see when my SSI benefits would be on

Customer Question

I checked yesterday to see when my SSI benefits would be on my card. The recording said my benefits would be available February 1st @ 1:o1 am. I tied to pay a bill online with my card and it was declined. I am wondering what happened.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

As per the recording, you have to wait til 2/1 for the money to be there. Today is only 1/30, so you have 2 more days.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!