ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

I sent in a Medicare application and didn't get a response

Customer Question

I sent in a Medicare B application and didn't get a response if any kind. I am under my ex husbands SSN ***********. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 10 months ago.

Please never show a ss number. That could cause identity theft. There can be issues about when it was sent, was it delivered, processed, etc. I believe a call is better for you because we can cover much more and it will be focused on you ( exactly as opposed to several people). I'll offer you a call at the lowest available ($10 vs the normal $52)

Expert:  ShawnA replied 10 months ago.

The system is not allowing me to make this offer. Please ask for a call from Shawn A.

Expert:  ShawnA replied 10 months ago.

The software fixed itself. I sent you an offer to resolve your issue accurately (we will zoom in on your issues) and quicker (than typing)