How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3440
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I increase my monthly s.s as a single women over 60.

Customer Question

how can I increase my monthly s.s as a single women over 60. I am living on 1100 a month and lost 11 dollars a month ddue to part d
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

A few questions please:

Are you still working?

Are you disabled?

Have you every been married?

If so, for how long and how did the marriage(s) end? i.e. divorce/death?