How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3430
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife has to go into a memory care unit and she get 544.00

Customer Question

my wife has to go into a memory care unit and she get 544.00 fron social security and need 623.00 to get in they told me to ask for an increase in her social security. If so how do I do this we live in Idaho.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

What to you mean "memory care"? Do you mean long term nursing home care?

Also, who is "they" that told you to ask for more social security? The nursing home?