Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I have a few mental disorders and physical conditions that

Customer Question

I have a few mental disorders and physical conditions that limit me from working full time again . These conditions are going to be with me all my life. How long will I get disability benefits?? I'm now 50.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 10 months ago.

If you can prove your case and are insured for social security disability, you can get them until you either recover enough to not be legally disabled or you turn your full retirement age (67 or so). If you need to discuss attorney representation for a claim, so as to provide you best chances of winning, or any other issues, I will add an optional "additional services" button for you.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!