Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

On completion of the ss application, stating that you want

Customer Question

on completion of the ss application, stating that you want to collect the retirement check at age 66 --will they automatically sent you your retirement check?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

Yes, if you have given all information and are approved for your benefit, you should begin receiving your benefit. You will need to elect how you want to receive your benefits (by check or direct deposit). See link for application process from the social security website:https://www.socialsecurity.gov/forms/ssa-1.html

After you apply, you can check the status of your application online. You will need your Social Security number and confirmation that you received when you applied to use this service.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated for my time by the site.

Just checking back in, do you have any further question? I want you to be satisfied with my service, so please let me know.