How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SSA.Help4u.168 Your Own Question
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3444
Experience:  Tax Accountant
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
SSA.Help4u.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lost my medicaid card how can I get a new one, I have no

Customer Question

I lost my medicaid card how can I get a new one, I have no info to give to providers
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  SSA.Help4u.168 replied 1 year ago.

You can visit or call your local social security office. They may require you to go into the office to request a replacement card. You can also call the following toll free number, 1-***-***-****.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will give them a call
Expert:  SSA.Help4u.168 replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome. Please be so kind as to positively rate my response 3 or more stars. This is how I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

Related Social Security Questions