Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

How do you collect banned Social Security Benefits before

Customer Question

Customer: How do you collect banned Social Security Benefits before May 1, 2016
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am retired drawing my Social Security I will be 76 in June this year.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Social Security Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 10 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney inmy private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

OK, fortunately for you, you are grandfathered so that any of the changes effective after 4/30 (those effecting those pre-reitrees who were not at least age 62 before end of 2015), will NOT effect or reduce your benefits. Yours will continue with NONE of them being banned.

I hope this helps! My goal is toprovide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, Iam happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, shouldyou have legal questions. Be sure tostart future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" ifyou want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!