LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

How will the Budget act 2015 impact my Social security

Customer Question

How will the Budget act 2015 impact my Social security benefits if I am 76 yrs old and single?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. I'm not sure what you are referring to? Could you expand a bit on your question please?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I think that you already asked this question a few minutes ago under a different user name.

The budget act in no way effected your social security benefit. At 76, you are already long passed full retirement age and other than the fact that no one got a cost of living increase this year, your benefit will remain just as it always had and there is little use in you paying for some manual that is directed at people who can make changes now that will effect their benefits in the future,

The Budget Act of 2015 will have no impact on your social security benefits.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug