ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

Whats the prefix of the ssn pattern of someone born in

Customer Question

whats the prefix of the ssn pattern of someone born in rollingfork ms in 1979? I'm ask because I am have a problem with someone else having the same number I have
.. I lived in ms grew up there our was burned to the ground had to get a ss card to get in school and they gave me a different number
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

The information that I have does not indicate the specific years the prefix was issued.

If you still want the information, let me know.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want the info
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can you tell me when the 587 was implemented

I do not have the answer for you.

Also, before I answered your question, I specifically informed you that I cannot tell you when the prefixes were issued and got your permission to post what I have... I will not have posted my answer to you had it been that I knew that you would still ask for the date a prefix was issued after I have posted the information that you requested.

I will opt out and give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Good you didn't really help me I knew that much I p aid for help so I expect to get help
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
For what I paired I don't feel what I got was sufficient
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I feel like you are giving me the run around and that's not fair
Expert:  ShawnA replied 10 months ago.

As you can see from the following internet site:http://www.mrfa.org/ssn.html it shows when SS issues SS numbers and what they start with Ms issues several sets. One start with 577-578 in 1935 I believe. https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v45n11/v45n11p29.pdfm is also another site. Please let me know if you would like a call and you can specify exactly what you'd like to know.

Expert:  ShawnA replied 10 months ago.

for 577-578 they were issued in DC.