Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

Since I was born in 1929 am I entitled to a raise in my

Customer Question

Since I was born in 1929 am I entitled to a raise in my social security check or is this just gossip.?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

You do not get a raise of your social security based on age. You can get the normal cost-of-living raise from year to year but nothing special for your age. So yes this is just gossip.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated for my time by the site.

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?

I see you have reviewed my answer, do you have any further questions? If not, please positively rate my answer if satisfied (there should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 next to my answer, a good or excellent rating would be fantastic) as that is the only way I will be compensated by the site for my work. This will not cost you anything extra and this extra step would be appreciated.