Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

Can I change my address online or do I have to do it over

Customer Question

Can I change my address online or do I have to do it over the phone/in person?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

You can create a "my social security account" at: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and change your address there. Or by calling 1-***-***-****, you can use our automated telephone services to get recorded information and conduct some business 24 hours a day. If you cannot handle your business through our automated services, you can speak to a Social Security representative between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Generally, you’ll have a shorter wait time if you call during the week after Tuesday.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated for my time by the site

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?