dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I recieved a letter today stating I will not recieve my

Customer Question

I recieved a letter today stating I will not recieve my SScheck for January because of work. I got acheck part of year last year but it stopped because I made to much at work. It was suposed to have started again with Jan. pay coming in Feb. Iplan on cutting back at work this year and keeping my income under the limit. What can I do
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug