Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I need to find out what my social security benefits are now.

Customer Question

I need to find out what my social security benefits are now. I just turned 66 on 1/3/16?
Thank you so much
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 11 months ago.

You are not yet collecting, is that right?

Assuming that to be so, to find out your estimated benefit rate, you can download this by going to http://ssa.gov/myaccount and creating a passworded account account. From that account, you can download your annual SS earnings statement that provides you the estimate for your full PIA benefit amount (if you collected now, at your full retirement age) as well as what it would be at 70 years old if you delayed collecting til that time.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – ifyou feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy toaddress follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forwardto assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sureto start future posts with "To Stephanie O. Joy Esq., ONLY" if you want me tospecifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 10 months ago.

Hello again. It is Stephanie Joy,checking back with you. It is month end for my office accounting - Please,if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because it is the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:

1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR

2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.

If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receive credit from the Site for contributing our time here!

Sincerely,

Stephanie O. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional