dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

WHY IS MY SOCIAL SECURITY CUT THIS YEAR?

Customer Question

Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What do you mean your social security was cut? You are receiving less benefits this year?

2. What amount was your benefit decreased by?

3. What type of benefit are you receiving?

4. Are you receiving Medicare benefits? If so did you make any changes to your benefits recently?

Thanks in advance,

Doug