dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My name is ***** ***** S. Hutchison. and I receive Social

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** S. Hutchison. and I receive Social Security Disability. My question is how are the payments calculated? I received information
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: stating it looked at your annual income for 2 years but my employer at that time always paid the last check for the year as being the first payment for the new year. I was making around $65 to $72,000 per year.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Social Security Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 11 months ago.

Good morning,

Are you referring to social security retirement benefits, when you ask about the payments? i.e. monthly benefits check?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am not happy with your answer and I do not want to talk to anybody else. I am asking for a refund.