Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I get railroad retirement how I also worked under social

Customer Question

I get railroad retirement how I also worked under social security for 26 years.I went to railroad retirement about also getting my social security. They told me to see what my benefits were they had to be more then $ 1847.31 and they came out 2457.00 railroad retirement said I should get the difference from social security How do I do this
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 11 months ago.

Good morning,

OK, will want to apply at your local SS office. The SSA figures out what the amount will be after considering the offset resulting from dual entitlement, even though the RRB may be making those payments. You will want to bring with you your photo ID, birth certificate.

Also bring you RRB documentation.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
excellant

Thank you, ***** ***** don't forget to rate with the stars! Much appreciated,

Stephanie

Hello again. It is month end -Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because itis the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:

1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR

2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.

If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I canbe of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate mehighly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receivecredit from the Site for contributing our time here!

Sincerely,

StephanieO. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
we have a meeting with social security on Jan 14 2016 let you know how it goes. You did an excellent job

Thank you! Could you please rate with the 5 stars? It is end of the month and that allows the company to give me credit. Thanks!