Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I've am currently 53 yrs old and have received a statement

Customer Question

I've am currently 53 yrs old and have received a statement from SS stating that between myself and my company I have contributed $1.6 million
My ex-wife gets a government pension and will not receive SS
Not mandated for her since she gets a pension. I don't have a pension and am far off from collecting. Could I sue the government for the funds that I have contributed signing off my rights to collecting any SS?
It's my money and I don't need big government friverously spending it. I am unemployed, homeless and want out of SS
I believe they have mishandled my funds and deserve to take it back
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 11 months ago.

Good morning,

With regard to your post:

"I've am currently 53 yrs old and have received a statement from SS stating that between myself and my company I have contributed $1.6 million ------ Can you upload that letter (after blackening out your private info, such as address and SS number)? How long have you been working for your company?

Hello again. It is month end -Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because itis the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:

1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR

2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.

If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I canbe of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate mehighly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receivecredit from the Site for contributing our time here!

Sincerely,

StephanieO. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional