Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

Do you receive the same amout each month if you move to

Customer Question

do you receive the same amout each month if you move to another state?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

No social security is a federal benefit and will not be affected by your state. So your benefit will remain the same if you move.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated for my time by the site.

I see you have reviewed my answer, do you have any further questions? If not, please please positively rate my answer (there should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 next to my answer, a good or excellent rating would be fantastic) as that is the only way I will be compensated by the site for my work. This will not cost you anything extra and this extra step would be appreciated.

Any chance for a positive rating?

Just checking back in, can I be in additional service to you? I would really like to earn a positive rating.